- After you have been admitted to OMU, you can apply for two types of financial support: tuition fee exemption and scholarships.
- The exemptions of tuition fees available for international students with satisfactory study results but financial difficulties.
- After enrollment you can apply for a number of scholarships for which you need a recommendation from OMU.
After you have passed the first selection of the MEXT scholarship (for Research Students, Embassy Recommendation):
- Find a prospective supervisor.
- Contact a prospective supervisor and get an acceptance to become your supervisor.
- If a supervisor agrees to becoming your supervisor,
request a Letter of Provisional Acceptance.
For more info, please refer to the website of MEXT
Entrance exams for bachelor’s degree programs are conducted in Japanese. Please refer to the following page for more details.